|Resistance at 25 deg C||100K ohm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 degree C to +200 degree C|
|Surface Finish||Teflon Coated|
|Wire Connection||Solder/Wire Bound|
NTC100K B3950 THERMISTOR for 3D printer:
NTC100K B3950 THERMISTOR temperature measurement is stable. The temperature measurement of the upgraded HT-NTC100K can be up to 320 degrees because It effectively replace the K-type thermocouple. It helps much in solving the issues of strict requirements of K-type thermocouple wiring and the line is long which is susceptible to get external interference. so the result in temperature fluctuation that can affect the printing quality.
NTC100K B3950 THERMISTOR Features:
1.Upgrading from the ordinary temperature probe directly expose temperature measurement to resistance package temperature measurement. Temperature measurement head cylinder diameter 3mm, length 15mm, can be used with the heating block that support the thermocouple.
2. The temperature measurement range is increased from -50 ???~ +250??? to -50 ??? ~ +320 ???. It results in printing high-temperature filament so it can replace the original K-type thermocouple temperature.For high-temperature filament print, the HT-NTC100K thermistors are highly recommended.
3. The new version of HT-NTC100K temperature measuring thermistor adopting 304 stainless steel which resulted in internal temperature package to ensure the maximum service life with precision temperature measurement.
4. HT-NTC100K thermistor adopts white high-temperature cord which withstands higher temperature. And for customers convenience, the wires adopts line connection, so the customer can tear the wires depends on their application. The high temperature line is double thicker than others in the market because it is not easy to break off.
5. Supports the customization of different specifications by including the temperature head cylinder size, length of the wires.
6. Suitable using with the new version of the heater because the new heater can heat up to 350 degrees.